Monday, February 28, 2005

Spelling sucks. So what.

Hey , wiata minute. Me spellign cant suck. I got firts in level fer ebnglsih! haha! Take that. I take tjsia s a chance to write as fast as iw ant, withotu acrring about any typos or whatnot mistakes i amke. This will be an entry to rememebr, Whoa yeah!
Alot of stuff went by. Saturdsay: kYle's birthday, photo shootign with zenn, sending off maygali'kka... Sinday,w ent bukit timah with mom and last minyte physics and add maths studying.
Monday: I dont recall any tets. I choose not to. i worked ont he malcolm int he misddle tehory where yous witch off your mind. Fer some reaosn iw as realy happy during o levels results. Inspired me. Weurd consieering iw asnt really thinking. But i feel happy. And i got to[ fer englsih. 28/30 fer my compo. SCORE! Wah, eah ahha.
Hyper.
Sylvia is nice. Da, friendly. Maryam never reply. whatever lah. Bio Tomrrow. Annurshah send me message. Dunnow hat to say. Out of no whee. took dam long to reply. Miss siva asking me to study. I will. Soon enouggh. haha.
This is my plans fer future. Go VJC. doa rts bachelor degree. Do masters in business ad,in. Yeah. Eitehr that or go fer a petro chemical engineering course and work fer shell. mmmm. But fer short term. I got grade 5 piano exam and grade 6 piano practical. And speaking of which i did fastest in physics practicla today. yay! me and teguh. NYAA sil;ver. minimum. and venture standard. minimum./ then cord. then there is taht stupid FDI. somhoe i am still in it. KNN. I htink my vulgarities put maryam off. Shot im too self concious. datsh unhealthy,. i shoudl talk to more gurls. obssesiv. shit. crap. tomorrow need to buy piano exam papers. okay. blah blah blah. need to study bio. wohoo.

No comments: