Tuesday, March 08, 2005

On shakespear. And good eyesight.

English rocks. Woah. I have mission. To write two play scripts, one novel, and one shorts troy collection by the time I'm 18. Possible. Inspiration from R & J. I was totally captivated. The feeling, the emotion was euphoric. I loved every moment of it. from watching it, to translating bits and peices for marc, to going home in the dark cover of the Singapore night. If only i could do that every day. Art apprecitaion. In one form or another. At night. pure poetry. Even piano homework became enjoyable in that state of mind. Then it hit me.

The air con was on. i was listenign to symphony 92.7. If ic an repeat this process for all my studying... Imagine! I will feel good, and satisfied and be in a world of make beleive and poetry. And I will cocentrate to study. I hope. hhaa. Well, I aints tudying now, so yous ee how effective it is. But whatever. haha. I went to ikea last night. bought alot of stuff to enhance my studying experience. Should help; a soft board, a whiteboard and two boxes. Im gonna rearrange my room as well. After that is done, its straight on, non stop, pulsating studying! Haha. i quote from "Zits" right now. Its a comic... Forget it. I need to go study.

Call me a nerd, whatever. I cant be bothered. I got perfect eyesight. Score! If only i could mantain it.

No comments: