Roller skating. I have not forsken thee, For when my chores i through, i will always return to yee, and no one else. The only thing that adds culture and art to my life. Thine sweet blades,and soulplates; there will nevr be another like yee.
Piano. Its not about theory. Its about playing! but theory IS better than nothing. Still cant wait till im free again to start playing again.
Drama. The only thing i am actually doing right. Watching romeo and juliet (NOT SCOUTS TRAINING).
Humanities. Literature. I will be back. And I will take you back in my arms. The past year and more without you was tough. And i will survive the year to come. But dont despair, for come JC, we shall reunite once again. Social studies, history. Its not so much the grades. Its the learning. And the chance to argue with Mr. Gill. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment