Monday, June 20, 2005

I believe in magic

Desperate houswives is showing now. and im so tempted to watch. but no. It ha sbeen a while since my creative juices has been allowed to flow in this magical outlet which is online journalism. Ah. Journalism. The sweet smell; the very idea and concept at which intoxiacted my senses with romatic ideas and visions of freedom. of maturity. of liberalation. of democracy. Democracy: The people voice. The people's power. And that is what journalism is all about. upholding democracy. giving power and voice tot he people. and such a sweet form it comes in today, in this new day and age. In the two dimensional flat screen accesible to millions worldwide. In blogs. Blogs, mind you, are good. I fight for them. I beelive very strognly in them. And i gladly fight against all who oppose or disregard the blog. Take to example my mom's friend Reeta. Now rita, or reeta, or R as we shall now call her, plays golf with my mom. Or should i say learns to play golf with my mom? anyways she has a daughter who apparently is a blogger herself. And I say GOOD for HER! haha. but apparently Lady R was complaining about Blogs to my mom, as my mom now was complaining to me. And so i fought back. haha. felt good. my worst fear however still remains she will discover the blog. ahhaha.



on the topic of SLC....OMG.... "rishik i miss SLC", "dont you miss SLC", "SLC was really nice...I really miss it..." like get a grip guys. its JUST SLC. WE ALL LIVE in SINGAPORE. i swear. what is wrong with you people?? There is msn. there is blogs. there is handphones... and i swear singapore is like freaking small... arghhh. brb. need to open the door. okays. im back. man i swear i feel alot better. And all this while i was thinking i needed inspiration to write. THIS IS IT. Writing is my inspiration. writing is the colour of my life. it feels ssooo goood. to write again. man. where was I? oh tahts right.. SLC. so I'll tell you guys what i told paulina. We live in singapore. we hav msn. we hall everyone elses contacts. I mean maybe if people wasnt contacting me 24/7 to tell me they missed me. You know, maybe if they genuinely couldnt contact me at all. THEN maybe i really would miss them. BUT ITS SINGAPORE. its so small. how do you miss someone. there are people everywhere... If its the events teh games you miss, fair enough. but dont lie to me. I know all you teenagers oput there, and the only hting you guys missed are each other.... So admit that first. AND NOW STOP WHINING AND START CALLING EACH OTHER.



man my dad just knows how to interrupt a great flow of words and thoughts. haha. points to rememebr to talk about later. The MSN converstaion. me mom. and on giving up dreams and keeping some dreams. and yes. i admit it. i believe in magic. Yay...haha.

No comments: