woop tee doo. Its the return of the blogger. haha. The one, the only, Vidyarishik Vijayadas Menon. Haha. and thank god for that too. Haha. The other day me parents were talking about all the different names they wanted to name me. Or my siblings. haha. freaky. They wanted to name my bro siddartha. The name of Buddha. And if they did, I might not be rishik. I already knew that story. Then there was the story of how they wanted to name me Kritik. Haha. But my dad could foresee the lame jokes and puns that would be associated with my name, thus they changed it to rishik. haha. but I little did i know of the story of Senthil.... OMG! i swear, senthil is a dam tamillan name... Anyway my mom's eldest brother in law, wanted that name. Apparently its some version of some god's name, and the three eldest cousins were given other versions of the name: Bala-something, balakumuran, and saravanan. What the hell. Haha. Who knows, what i might have become... *brrrr*. Scary. Oh than they considered naming my sis Vidyarenya. haha. I think that's cool. Oh wells.
So enough off names. Now on the topic of the band North. I swear i dont think that form of rock was heard since the EARLY nineties...At latest. Its dam gay. I swear. The kind of music that plays in the background of b grade action movies from the eighties/nineties period. Yeah. If you have a taste for it... Good for you. I dunno. Its okay lah, and tolerable, if im forced to stay in the same car with you to get a free ride to school; but stilll... Not my style..
Oh no. I have only got one hour of chatting a day. Well this cant be counted of chatting can it?? Neaaah! Oh right. I was supposed to talk of why is rocks to be single and why is sucks leaving homework to the last minute. Haha. yes, yes. Sorry about the last post. It was done under a tight schedule. haha. Why it rocks to be single? go figure. You are free. To study. To go out. To be alone. To talk. To think. To dream. To have not hit the end of life's road so early. To be independent. To choose. To enjoy. Carpe' diem, I say. Life is short. Enjoy it. Why tie yourself up so early? yes. i think ive made my point. haha. now on why muah, should not leave his homework to the last minute. hmmmm. well it was stressful when i thought about it yesterday. But actually today, right here and now i dont feel no pressure... Uhmmm. I really dunnoo. I mean i havent doen english homework yet. I still got two commentaries to write. Plus i got to cut my hair. Not to mention dharvin is returning today. haha. how fun. hmmm. Today I had an exco meeting. dunno if i was too vulgar. Buit i was getting pissed that it was going no where. hmmm. discipline, The sec threes need to be pumped. Soon.... yeap. hope the new regemental style works. Marc said i went for a facial during the hols. ahhaha. ill take whatever compliment i get. and no. i didnt go. hahas. Tomorrow need to do some serious studying. No CCA. hopefully. and wednesday.... Manjusri's investiture. Should I go?? hmmm. Considering it. One two three Secondary. Hhahaha. thats dam funny. i swear.
just got a call from someone asking for justin chan's number.... hahaha. I have no idea who it was..... could be anyone. Im not the kinda guy that will ask who are you.... I think it was devesh though. Yea, i bet it was him.
I like the park. And gardens.... They are the link between whats urban and whats natural. They are the delicate balance which personifies singapore. The carefully placed concrete bench. The strategically planted casuarina. It really gets me to think. Hmmmm. Yeah its official. Parks rock. yay. haha. That makes me a park person and a rainy day person. hmmmm. Mornight.... You know what. Twilight is the time between dusk and dawn... like why didnt i think of that. hahah. and to think i'm in MENSA. bullshit lah.
No comments:
Post a Comment