whata joke today has beeen. morning duty, "register number please". the sacrasm thingy. the jeremy falling down. tamil class. prefecst duty. goign out to macs for lunch. coming back from macs. miss teo's lesson. my phoen being on loud mode. five nieghbours waving to me and syaing hi(a new record), oh i even wrote a song! haha. whata great day. haha. played soccer after shcool and won. felt good. sighs. to top this off, i just need to go for night study now, learn something, come home finish this entry, and go midnight skating. sigh. that will so kickass.
you guys rock my world. sigh. im high.
I dont want it to end,
before it has even begun.
I dont wanna run out of words
before this song is sung.
I dont wanna scare you dear,
by rushing it too fast.
I dont wnna admit i miss you,
but now i feel so lost.
As I'm drawing up images of you in my mind
And i;m facing up to tets results and it says im doing fine
But I just aint getting my As like i used to
No, im drawing blank, feels like I'm being split into two
Girl its because of you
I know you didnt mean it to.
But seems to me, every word you say
just robs my breathe away.
Please teache me not to think too much
to act on impulse if i must.
but firstly, help me varify,
if this guess of mine, be true.
Guitar solo. ill be back guys. to finish typing the second and third verses. haha. tatta.
No comments:
Post a Comment