Thursday, December 01, 2005

yes its thursday

sigh. i think im in love. The song "dance inside" by TAAR is just. stuck in my head from since grad night. and wow. it such a beautiful song. have you READ the LYRICS! omg.. so beautiful. makes you want to melt, in all its poetry. i swear. I will die to be able to write anything CLOSE to it. amazing marriage of words and chord progression to form a literary and musical art peice. sigh. REAL good song.




and on the topic of songs. my own. bleah. was just clearing up my drawer yesterday. and i found like five half done songs. so i tried completing one. i think i posted it in one of my written entries. well, this is the full version. i hope. sigh. my songs pale in comparison to the likes of "dance inside" I SWEAR. "dance inside" rocks. okay, i think you get my point. and now without further adue, i present to you:

JIMMY"S NEW INTREST IN SHARP OBJECTS


The days grow longer
My heart will beat faster
I'm getting vary
of everybody that I see



The life draws shorter
For this boy...NO, this writer
He fears the day, true love
runs away to sea



(He doesnt want it to be!)(screamed)


And they Say that
"Misery seeks company"
And they tell me
that I'll be strong
But do they know
What i go through?
of who am I?
or who are you?
So, Ill bet my every dollar
they are wrong!
It just seems...
Ill....stay.....alone...



(Guitar solo or soemthing)



My skin grows thicker
There is a solitary speaker
its giving me
all the music that i need



His hopes, get bleaker
Unsure from all the pressure
Alone, he feels most at home
or so, it seems...



(He doesnt want it to be!)(screamed)



And they Say that
"Misery seeks company"
And they tell me
that I'll be strong
But do they know
What i go through?
of who am I?
or who are you?
So, Ill bet my every dollar
they are wrong!
It just seems...
Ill....stay.....alone...



oh....Girls never ever seemed to like the nice guy
Its so painful, god knows how much he's tried
heartboken, an emotional catastrophe..
he doesnt know who he is.. what to be....
who to be... or who they see... (when they look at me)

No fuck.




They dare say that
"Misery seeks company"
And they tell me
that I'll be strong
But do they know
What i go through?
of who am I?
or who are you?
So, Ill bet my every dollar
they are wrong!
It just seems...
Ill....stay.....alone...

No comments: