im proud of myself this week.
I found the discipline to wake up at 4 in the morning and cycle 8 km all the way from my home to TJ and back, even in spite running 3.6 click for PE that same day.
I enriched my mind by watching a great play, the pickle king, on Tuesday.
I found the time to return to fort canning park.
I managed to keep my dignity in my silent reverence this thaipusam, and stay as clear as possible from all the fanfare, pretenciousness and showyness as possible.
I kept to my word.
I made effort to retrace my roots.
But yet in spite of all this. I find myself
wrecked.
bitter.
jaded.
frustrated.
I dont know whats quite wrong. but i know its wrong, feeling this way.
ah hell. just gotta let this pass.
simple advise for a complex mind.
like that ever works.
thats what zens about.
Motion city soundtrack! whooo!
what a mess id be without my music.
night. oh sweet moon. oh bella luna.
No comments:
Post a Comment