art is such a wonderful thing.
so wonderful in fact, that my view of the world is framed within art, and that strenght to break from the frame, too, comes from it.
life is art. life is ironic.
beauty is art. ugly is art. love is art. chaos, emotions, order, science, precison, art, art, art, art, art.
how delicious.
at the moment i have ideas for, 1 oil painting, 1 tragi-comedy, 1 short animation video, 2 novels, 1 academic book, 1 philosophical essay.
ideas ideas. im sure it will get me somewhere. shalala. i am sure.
---
Three-in-One lacklustre and life
by Rishik Menon
Somedays people pale away to white
rainclouds confuse my day and night
insomnia, calls for adrenaline
Have i been waiting for this?
Somedays I feel like falling short
revolutions in the future fought
content is all the blood i spill
To think that i once had all this?
I could die right now.
Now, I could live forever.
I could dive straight down.
Down, i could fly to heaven.
---
to be continued.
No comments:
Post a Comment