Friday, July 13, 2007

is this the life

God knows I tried to learn the ways of the world, even had inklings we could be glorious; but after all thats happened, the inkles aint easy anymore. I mean- What kind of Fucken life is this?

Theres a reason why Vernon God Little is one of my favourite novels. sigh.

-------
drama handover today. finished KI IS first draft. starting on H3 tomorrow. Meeting theodore and huang tomorrow. Met ms lee yesterday and meeting her again for the Hilary challenge on Sunday. Mr Hasim approved my refugee presentation, plan.


Its like what Rannald's nik says. Time aint gonna wait for no one. Its gonna go. And i got to bounce straight back.


did alot of thinking today after the handover. And dammit how lucky am I. I made it this far. I lived on the verge of insanity and I made it this far. I made it. I lived through it. And there is nothing more I can ask for. Well. Nearly nothing anyways.

-----------
Listening to
Forever Young.
and Summer Love.
=)

------------


“& Salomon in Singapore…”
By Rishik V. Menon
There is a world out here which you don’t know
A world out here which you may never see
A world some have heard of, but don’t understand
A world, which the other worlds may never need
This is the world which I reside in
This is the world which you don’t feel
This the world I know I have meaning
This is the only world which seems real

No comments: