Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Over my head

"shes on your mind.. shes on your mind..."
Theres a very specific, if not valid, reason why I force myself to not listen to certain songs too many times. "Cable car" is one of those songs. And it just happens, that thats the very same reason I hate the radio. The fact that overplaying a song can kill it for you. Even the best of songs die that way. That what I call fucking murder.


And dont you hate murder? Does it not fill you with disgust and sadness. With shock and dissapointment. Or maybe your different. Maybe its either shock OR dissapointment. Either ways... Its a bitch aint it?


this might come as a surprise to alot of people, but I love this country to the core. It takes me that way. Like painting. Like a waterfall. Like nothing moving not quite going, getting something, nothing missing. It fills me. And it purges me. Or does it fill me in its purge. Maybe. Maybe I fill myself. Or maybe thats just a nonsense statement that contributes to... nothing. Nothing moving not quite going, getting something, nothing missing. But can nonsense contribute. Does it fill you? The answer is yes, whether you like it or not. The follow up question would be "with what??" And thats when you answer properly. With something? Or with... nothing (moving not quite going, getting something, nothing missing). Or neither. Dont you love choices.


I suppose what I love the most about choices, is that when listed out from end to end, you realise that you dont quite have a choice anymore. The very process of listing kills the spiritedness in being free. We restrict when we liberate. So in that case, is it more reasonable for us to hide all the choices. Offer but one. To liberate the individual, and allow him the magic of choosing his own rebellion? The magic from the forbidden fruit. T-Ah-boo~. Seems like a plan indeed. Seems like a mission.


On the topic of modernism, has anyone ever noticed just how modernist Sports can be? its all about scoring the goal. getting more points, more pockets, more wickets, more baskets. Its objective. Its quantitative. Its straightforward. Its far from a game.


dang, I love the fact my H3 is all over the place. From lit to history to economics to politics, even a little dash about religion. Damn yeaah.


"Local God" by everclear.
"little by little" Oasis.


SpS for the win.

No comments: