Sunday, September 02, 2007

The distant stereo Medley

The distant stereo medley

by -rishik...





I dont need to tell you now

Theres no need to spell it out

can you hear the humming growing louder

(no?)

its clouding out this shout





are you here to put me down

do we have to make this out?

ive resigned to leave it as I found it



unanswered, in the crowd

----------------

----------------

would you be there in the early morning

standing on the edge of waking

How.. does it feel like,

these trains dont wait for anyone


the kite is flying

trailing at the back its sinking

down...did you realise

the air in town, cant take this kind of fun..

but your not scared

when i see in your eyes

theres no suprise

and violet light is

flailing uncontrollably...

was it not, or was this dance for me?

and im uncertain how

i let these days

go by without a faint

hint

of joie de vivre

mispronounced

in calm uncertainty.

sha la la la la la laaa

oh

and so I

--------------

--------------

I dont need to be here now

theres no need to force it out

the humming isnt growing any louder

no

its peace without a doubt

theres no need to put me down

my feet for sure have found the ground

its unlikely that these wings are soon to grow

but you dont really know.


No comments: