Id like to think I live a life of no regrets.
The curious thing about this mindset, is how deeply it is founded on retrospective thinking.
Because for some odd reason, I simply cannot bring myself to be entirely content or satisfied with the present. There is always some loose end or the other to tie. Something wrong, something missing. Something awry.
Sigh. Greedy greedy rishik. Rishik the insatiable. Rishik always wanting more than he has. Rishik the glutton.
I kinda wonder whats so bad about gluttony at times (despite already knowing the answer). Is there really something so wrong in desiring and wishing to constantly fill oneself to the utter brim with the sensual experience? And never be filled. Always hungering and longing but never quite getting the full taste.
There is someing intangible about this idea. Its like a curve tending towards zero but never reaching. Its like a kind of magic.
...just a thought.
anyways, Im off.
----
Thank god I wrote my poems when I still did. Cause now im slowly feeling my inspiration run dry.
No comments:
Post a Comment