Sunday, April 13, 2008

economic business

My next resolution is to write a song/poem in tamil. Haha. laugh now, but be on your toes.



cause im gonna do it. oh yes, i am.





---
and then the whole choir echoes "Menon dont be bastard!"
by Yours Truly


I know i said ill be there
but im having second thoughts
about this stand im taking and
this shadow that i cast


I know its way past Sunday
and the time to act has gone
but acting comes with characters
and mine just aint that strong

-

Im sure I should have followed
but maybe its better that i stay
I guess its a loss im making which
im still prepared to pay


Ill believe that Ive been missing out
If that is what you say
But please dont count me in the next roll call
for your next play

-

So I thought I found my place
That wasnt too deep in outer space
guess I was wrong


please forget me if you see me drift along

-

I want to say im sorry
but im 'fraid that all itll do
was bring back all the memories
when I wasnt there with you


I didnt forget, all that I told yer,
guess I just, wasnt sure, what i meant
feels like im going nowhere
without a map to represent

-

I know its not too late
but still its taking kind of long
Its not your fault im stalling
But its the rocks im standing on


Its not that I dont want to
Its just I feel its time I go
Its useless staying grounded
when the waters getting cold

-

So I though I found a place
That wasnt too deep in outer space
to keep me on


But this search for any name or sign
Thats fixed to any lane or line
feels wrong


So dont pretend to understand
when even I cant comprehend
this gravity that keeps me from the floor


So dont count me to be anchored to the shore


please forget me if you see me drift along



---------


Good night!

No comments: