'MSN as a means to an end'
by Rishik Vijay Menon
You've mastered the
art of conversation
you blow me beyond
all comprehension
As I stutter I seek
for composition
As I endeavor to shirk
from repetition
Is that the reason
why your so persuasive?
your command of my
words are so invasive
I find my grammar
awkward and abrasive
I need some help cause
you are plain addictive
When your quiet, it
pierces of oblivion
Every word you mouth
begs for deconstruction
Theres no vowel thats
deficit in meaning
No definition
thats not packed with feeling
im a product of
national education
Im an advocate
of abbreviation
I never knew you didnt
have to read left to right
How'd you see these
words were more than black on white
Its amazing
how your so damn eloquent
Your speech is rich
verging close to decadent
Its saccharine
its nauseating sweetness
Somnolent high its
all that leaves me speechless
No comments:
Post a Comment