this was a nice weekend. really starting to like this. i think i can get used to this.
shit.
curse of the jinx.
should I have said that?
haha.
things always make a turn,
once you admit how you wished
they'd stay.
but maybe... if even for awhile,
it means "I think Id stay???"
and by that I mean
Im choosing to
Not Understand Secret Languages And Words.
hmmm. how cryptic. =\
how clear as cherryade.
..
sweet pizza, movies and ice cream. How great are my friends.
i know they'll never reject me if they could help it.
unlike those stupid blood donation people.
low blood pressure, whatever. its all an excuse. all i know is this
they suck! (pun!)
hahahah. kay that was bad. but it felt soo good.. haha. sigh..
..
been thinking about songs recently.
and it just struck me how much I didnt respect 'Teardrops on my guitar'.
I mean gosh. if your trying to get a guy to fall for you or anything
DONT use that song. please. such ugly lyrics its a turn off. I sswear.
unless your good looking (in which case you wouldnt even need to use a song)
it is soo not gonna work.
yes i actually do think about these kind of things during camp.
who ever said NS doesnt stimulate your mind? haha.
anyway i dont know if i already said this or not,
but 'fugitive pieces' by Anne Michaels has hit the top 5 of my all time favourite books.
utter poetry. i swear. its soul therapy just reading it.
.
so now before i go rush off and pack/eat/clean
gonna have a crack at finishing this poem.
each letter became the unwitting sonnet
by Rishik Vijayadas Menon
the red eyed hiker
he is the poet in chains
not like he likes her
just needs some muse to abate
his teeth's on fire
from the lies he contains
the sincere perjurer
has no one to point him his way
---
hmm. dont really like it so i deleted the second half. ah what the heck. no one said you cant edit or change something once its written.
..
a quote from my buddy, ill never forget
"I also dont know why I run so fast. I think its cause I used to play catching when I was younger"
..
a brand new perspective on staying up late, and oversleeping.
"who needs moderation? Your body will do it for you!" =D
--
and with that, Im off!
No comments:
Post a Comment