Now. Some life lessons. Brought to you, by Ong Bak 2!!
1. Pressing hard on an elephant's head will get it to kneel for you!
2. When you get one elephant to kneel, every other elephant in the
herd wants to kneel too.
3. If savagely slashed in the calf, grab a handful of sand to rub the
pain away!
4. Beware, he who dresses as a crow, and has frequent neck spasms
5. When nation is on the verge of war, send your children to dance
academy
6. Before assuming you have killed a villain, always check for
inconspicuous armour plating.
Tune in next week, for more life lessons from
action movies I watch.
---
GOOGLE MEME! Answer the following questions.
Q: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search.
Rishik needs to understand that all delegates may vote however
they wish
Q: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.
RishiK looked like a boy next door and Himesh looks like the
Incredible Bulk next door!
Q: Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
rishik says:. Posted Over 30 Days Ago. bungee jumping is pretty
extreme
Q: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.
Rishik wants me to beat hci haha so dont wry mate, I will haha
Q:Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.
Rishik does not tell you is that those members also receive more services
Q: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.
(Wow. really cant find anything... NEXT!)
Q: Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.
rishik asked 153 days ago: If I remove my current investment in FD with one bank say PNB at less rate of interest few years back and now wish to transfer/move it to the new investment which would fetch me more interest. So is there any penalty or reduce of 1% for premature withdrawal?
Q: Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
Q: Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search.
Q: Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search.
Q: Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.
Q: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google Search
nothing for the last five!! ZIT.
hmm. well thats comforting at least. my name is still that rare.
The internet cant find me.
---
fuck it. I miss school.
because staying up late at night
and doing whatever you want to do
just isnt as fun
when you dont have a purpose
obligation
responsibility
schedule
timetable
to drive you.
the rewards always richer
when you work for it.
the weekends used to smell
sweeter than this. I remember. I think.
I WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
dammit.
No comments:
Post a Comment