Friday, April 17, 2009

arial size ten

maybe im falling apart
by rishik

Just give me 4 years in advance
to make amends
to what ive done
i cant pretend
that I wont try
to make things worse..

OH! to see things work
out all for you
its not a phase
that I am willing to
go through right now
I need for you to huurrt..

listen to my lies
and bad advice
you know how much
I dont think twice
about the sad and tragic
build of consequence

I dont have a plan
just my heart in hand
and a misplaced sense
of wrong and jealous pain
yet tonight you'll see me
give it all its worth

~

but didnt you already know it?
talked like you knew it all along
and if your surprised, well you dont show it..
and i cant be fucked to prove you wrong.

~

Im kidding time
to play forgiveness
as if Im big enough
to live this wave
of crashing dreams and
false memories to the deep

its my fault again
that i keep relent-
lessly pursuing downright ends
with painful courses
god wont allowed this
to repeat

~

but I guess I already knew it...
that you dont love me anymore
and if you do, well you dont show it..
and it hurts to think you wont prove me wrong

No comments: