Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Sweet Lime Sugarcane

will ferrel? I didnt know land of the lost was a comedy. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI_3BjIeiD0&feature=PlayList&p=679F7E1000FF4F28&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=36

everyone deserves a nice dream

cant believe nadal lost. its not fair. how.

that orange juice is so pulply i feel like I should chew before swallowing.

I swim as fast as a fat man runs.

the kind of guy that gets fit by walking an unnecessary 2km everytime he misses his stop.
 
I must be a nerd to understand half of all the references made in "Get Fuzzy". Yes i think its official, guys. Get fuzzy is a geek comic. 

He's not gay..just cause he has a flower in his hair... hmmm...


aku boleh makan... nasi lemak!!

Gonna book my practical test for September. I can win Kiran! Just believe..


---


Sundown Marathon. First Marathon in my life. 
Out of the few thousand of participants. My ranking.

104


Its not astounding.
But it feels sweet.

No stress. June has just begun.

No comments: