Lime
Sugarcane
your the first girl
that made me wait
a day i missed
just spent on
counting minutes
to the last parade
and white collared train
trying hard to be different
but I feel the same
I cant resist
Ive got to
make you notice
Rose
Syrup
Carnation milk
I cant go on
while im feeling jilted
But you still insist
that "boy
I wish you made it
for the wine high banter
but it wasnt filled
cause i missed your laughter
could not sit still"
I fall in disarray
how could i not have known this?
--
more random thoughts and quotes.
Age: Its just a number... that signifies the number of years in your life.
I wanted to dedicate this post to The People of The World with Low Self Esteem.
But after thinking for a while, I realised they didnt deserve it.
"its okay to not have a dream. kids in africa dont.." (WTF!!)
"if you can run for 5km, you can run..forever!"
--
more random thoughts and quotes.
Age: Its just a number... that signifies the number of years in your life.
I wanted to dedicate this post to The People of The World with Low Self Esteem.
But after thinking for a while, I realised they didnt deserve it.
"its okay to not have a dream. kids in africa dont.." (WTF!!)
"if you can run for 5km, you can run..forever!"
No comments:
Post a Comment