---
The kopishop Soundtrack
OR
Breaking my addiction for artificial love
by Rishik Vijayadas
Lime
Sugarcane
Your the first girl
that made me wait
a day
I missed
Just spent on
counting minutes
To the last parade
and white collared train
trying hard to be different
but I feel the same
I cant
resist
I got to
make you notice
Rose
Syrup
Carnation Milk
I cant go on
while Im feeling jilted
but you still
insist
"boy I
wish you made it
for the wine high banter
cause it felt amiss
without your laughter
and the chance of a kiss"
I fall in disarray
How could I
not have known this?
cause your
Milo Powder
Dinosaur
Your
home-made
lemonade
its so much more
real than anything
I had ever tasted
before I met you
My time was wasted
Last 5 years spent
overdosing
on phosphoric acid
alcohol,
and caffeine
So this change you offer
is worth such a try
Never have I known
Such a natural high~
Sweet
Lime
Sugarcane
Your the first girl
thats made me feel
this awake
Ive got to
Let you
Know this
---
No comments:
Post a Comment