oh love.
---
now on a serious note..
to be in UCL would be crazy.
A fucking top university in the world.
studying law.
with the best students in the world.
people who are gonna be sharp, clever, intelligent
scholars, geniuses, the best of the best.
and im gonna have to find my way in the midst of it all.
Im gonna have to try and survive.
in a foreign country, too.
and try and do more than just survive,
maybe even thrive,
just to justify my parents in sending me there.
its gonna be insane. all that pressure, all that expectation to live up to
I cant even imagine the type of people whose company Im going to be in
these 120 or so others who will, all one day, be out there, making big names for themselves.
I dont know how I'll be able to do it.
But I want to try. and I know if I can make it through the admissions
it means I'm really not a lost cause after all.
"Im happy for you. You deserve to go to the best university you can go to"
Soefie
"Dont sign on. You won't be happy. You need a job where you will use your head"
Mr Rajesh
"he has his wings and he's going to do his own thing"
Mrs Nelly during the parent-teacher-dialogue
"I know the people who are in OCS. and there is nothing that they have, that we don't have."
Me, during my last week in SISPEC
Some of the most memorable motivational sayings from real life...
about 5 months to go. or less.
I have so much to do...
---
one last thing.
---
I have to stop searching wikipedia, yahoo!answers and google news for useless information and get down to proper reading/writing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment