I really wanna try my hand at writing a comic. strip.
not regularly. but just one. to see the reception it would get.
cause i know my doodling sucks. and my sense of humour warped, absurd and dry..
but still. i'd like to try..
anyway this is the first scene, which played out in my mind. six panels.
Dude A: long distance relationships dont work!
Dude B: *Listens*
Dude A: i mean. it just goes against the very point of being in a relationship.
if the girls's not physically there, how's she gonna make you a sandwich?
Dude B: *Listens*
*Silence*
Dude B: you do know, this is why your still single, right?
Dude A: yeaa..
*Silence*
Dude A: I like the sandwiches i make, though
Dude B: glad you do.
----
The second idea I had was just this sequence. of someone dipping a biscuit into his tea. and the biscuit becomes a bit too brittle so it falls into his tea cup. so he takes another biscuit to fish out the first. and as he lifts it up, the weight of the first biscuits breaks the other biscuit and sends it down, into the tea cup as well.
it doesnt have to be a comic strip though. might make it a spoken word poem or something.
---
Reading about Van der waals forces, makes me tired and confused.
I wonder if maybe later in life, I'll ever have the luxury of learning philosophy, science and maths again..
No comments:
Post a Comment