picking up pieces of converations
--
"so the new pokemon is out"
"What! again? after you think, yea, you finally caught them all. you finally caught them all! and then they go pull a stunt like this. they go release a whole new series of pokemon to catch! disgusting.."
--------
(after indulging in some unnecessarily prolonged law talk, and leaving a history friend out of the conversation)
"so tell me man... whats NEW in history? Hur hur hur!" =D
(glares)
"so nothing? same OLD same OLD? hur hur hur.." =D
(glares)
No, no, this wasnt planned or rehearsed. It really was rather spontaneous. But for sure, Im gonna be using these lines in the future. Something timeless about it eh? History in the making
hur hur hur..
=D
--------
and I cant change my flight tickets. and I wont be able to catch Switchfoot play in Singapore. Or spend more time with certain people who might be busy with exams. or watch Tampinese Rovers in the AFC Cup. But whatever. I'm gonna run everyday bitches. Im gonna run everydayy.
No comments:
Post a Comment