Thursday, February 09, 2012

back to the drawing board!

Just read the alchemist..
always thought of it as sappy, inspirational kinda book.
when I first bought it for my mom as a birthday present.
and i guess in many ways, it is. but only... not in a bad way at all.
guess im just not too cool for inspirational sappy type books..


I need a new life plan.


i dont know la. I dont wanna be a lawyer. banker. god knows what i wanna do.

teach? gosh, how ironic, that would be..

kayak. run. write. read. sigh. re-join the army. ai-ya-yai.

no, i dont wanna study anymore. I wanna make money.
I dont even know if I should bother with qualifying for the bar in singapore. I'm really just not that inspired to becoming a lawyer.

hmmm..
soo..
Starbucks it is?


I dunno, dude. Im not even that inspired to work at international development at the moment. I want money, man. I can't be a volunteer forever.

hmm give lawyering a shot? but why bother. im in my 20s. only live once. should be making the most of my youth, shouldnt I?  let my next choice be the best choice.

sigh. oh sweet magic, don't fail me now.
lungs. I test you tomorrow.. gym. no excuse.

hmm.. snowing. think I'll go for a walk.

No comments: