Greenwich:
i know how its spelt, and i know how it COULD be pronounced. but its Singapore, so does anyone really know?? honestly?
---
"mi casa su casa"
Your house is my house
or in the tamil
"mi caasu su caasu"
---
failed my motorbike lesson 8 today. will have to try again next time. and there will always be a next time. and that time will be different. cause you never step into the same river twice, do you? Heraclitus. I feel you, bro.
--
Philippines next week. Maybe KL in October. Indonesia in November. Australia in December. Vietnam in January.
London, London. Wont be soon, before long.
--
People like to say theyre a "cat person" or a "dog person" or whatever. More divisions and labels, bla bla bla. I like to look for similarities. And I tell you what. I reckon everyone is a "kitten/puppy person". A conclusion empirically supported by the interwebzz..
i know how its spelt, and i know how it COULD be pronounced. but its Singapore, so does anyone really know?? honestly?
---
"mi casa su casa"
Your house is my house
or in the tamil
"mi caasu su caasu"
---
failed my motorbike lesson 8 today. will have to try again next time. and there will always be a next time. and that time will be different. cause you never step into the same river twice, do you? Heraclitus. I feel you, bro.
--
Philippines next week. Maybe KL in October. Indonesia in November. Australia in December. Vietnam in January.
London, London. Wont be soon, before long.
--
People like to say theyre a "cat person" or a "dog person" or whatever. More divisions and labels, bla bla bla. I like to look for similarities. And I tell you what. I reckon everyone is a "kitten/puppy person". A conclusion empirically supported by the interwebzz..
No comments:
Post a Comment