Thursday, February 24, 2005

Da start. And end.

Common test started. Bleah. If i fail, I fail. No biggie. It aint the o levels yet. I still have time. In fact Id rather fail now then later. Coincidentally that morning the prefects at the marine parade gate were wishing the VJC students good luck. Managed to get Don back into the school compound before Major Lee came. Which he did like immediately. By the skin. What can I say? I got intuition. Just like today's tamil class. Instead of loitering outside the 4th floor with all the other sec 4s I went straight to tamil class, and lo behold. Mr Kuppu was standing at the third floor wondering about to catch us. the sec 5s tipped him off. haha. All of a sudden I am reminded of Bryan's SMS: Please bring 5 bucks tomorrow for air-con. Haha. I could swear it was funniest message i ever got from him. Its basically about renting a room for drama practsie. Which I by the way cant go for tomorrow. Going to STC with KYle. Yeah! haha. Something good came out of the broadrick investiture. Lets try my luck in STC. STC guides are having campfire on the same day as our school. Justin is trying to gt them to perform and come. Then he wants me to change the campfire date to 9th April. One week back. Not such a bad idea. I dont like rushed planning. But Joseph would object. He is the kind of guy that will. Kyle; that reminds me of yesterday. Cricket match. Which brings me to the second part of the title: And end.

Whata game! lost to Victoria by 5 wickets. Victoria again. Hmphhh. Almost everything in my life is interconnected somehow or another. This blog is just helping me realise that. Anyway I went out there and I kept my title as the only guy to have never gotten out at all. Haha. 11th man as usual. Then Ryan had to go get out for LBW. Oh well. Then feilding. Gave my hundred percent. Dam shiok. Cause we knew we were going to lose. But we went down with a bang. I was diving as much as I could. Was good. What made myd ay was the ending. When the umpire discovered teh Jaideep had cpnted wrongly and we needed to go back on the feild to keep playing. Shane and Ryan took two wickets before they recovered. But for some reason we were dam euphoric. Just the chance to play again was magical. And the realisation that i just played my last cricket match ever And we were out of the tables. Wow. Nostalgia. talked to kyle in the car porch while waiting for his mom to bring us home. Was freaking Nostalgic. Thinking about it. We are now sec 4s. Dam. Time really flies. Today what amde my day was my chem practical. Got exavct values for titration and finished it like the fastest in class. Sweet. If only I could do that wel for Chem paper. haha. Only time can tell. After chem pract there was History exra class, followed by goign to Josh's house to study and then going home for simpsons. Simpsons. Sigh. Feels good to get all this outa my system.

No comments: