Friday, April 22, 2005

Inspiration from rec' skating

you got me hanging by a thread.
so thin, that i fear, that it might snap.
any moment, any second;
and its too good, to simply let it slip.
so i gently hold on, still
I let her decide my final will
and take me home......
i dont really ever know...anymore
this is what ive been waiting for.
I need to know
I just want to see,
how much you mean to me.

So. I'm closing the gates now.
Wodnering if i should ever.
regret what i say, or how
what would it Matter.
I'm just a here for a moment.
And then i'm gone and stolen.
Broken. nothing really tastes thes same like it used to.
But this new bait, is strange and I'm losing you.

Bya thread now. I'm biting to see what i get now.
I'm swiming around in a net now.
No time to think bout how...
did i come to this. It is evident that
i would change, before the tide would come.

(Don't blame me, cause it sux. it was a bad day. i went skating. words flow like verbal diarhhoe in my mind, everytime i skate.. intretsingly this was teh first time iw ent recreational skatign the whole year)

No comments: