Monday, August 29, 2005

because, i have nothing to hide...

if you wont message me, or answer me.. what do you want me to do.. maan. here is the song. hope you read it at least. you know who you are. sigh.

I dont want it to end
before it has even begun.
I dont want to run out of words
before this song is sung.
I dotn wanna scare you dear,
by rushing it too fast
I dont wanna admit i miss you,
but right now i feel so lost.

As I'm drawing images of you in my mind
And Im facing up to test results, it says im doing fine
But I'm not getting my As, just like i used to.
I;m drawing blank, feels like i'm being split,
into two.

Girl Its because of you
I know you didnt mean it to.
But it seems to me, every word you say
just robs my breathe away.
please teach me not to think too much,
to act on impulse if i must,
but either way i wont know what to choose.
Girl I dont know what to do.

I dotn wanna smother you with mush
when i show you how much i care.
I dotn wanna be liket he other boys,
No, im trying to be something rare
I dont wanna be too straight about it,
without romance or poetry. yet
I dont wanna be too slow to act,
these emotions are building up in me

so i'm calling you up on the phone..
and i'm looking our for messages, or hints i should have known
because i aint thinking straight just like i used to
when my heart is in my head, and i remember my homework
its due

Girl Its because of you
I know you didnt mean it to.
But it seems to me, every word you say
just robs my breathe away.
please teach me not to think too much,
to act on impulse if i must,
but either way i wont know what to choose.
Girl I dont know what to do.

I dont know how to get over you
my feelings run too deep.
I dont know who to tell this to
this serect is too much, for me to keep.
I dotn know what youd' think of me,
if you were to ever find out, cause
I dont ever want to lose you dear
so please, just hear me out.

Girl Its because of you
I know you didnt mean it to.
But it seems to me, every word you say
just robs my breathe away.
please teach me not to think too much,
to act on impulse if i must,
but either way i wont know what to choose.
Girl I dont know what to do.

No comments: