Tuesday, August 09, 2005

An ode on national day

give this song a chance.

Life sucks. yes its fucked.
And the scent of cigarettes, from last night, its still here,
yes its stuck.
Oh fuck. All the time.
I get restless, and hopeless and bothered by what's resting
on my mind.
On my mind. "Please be mine"
Not quite. what i wanna say, but better than what i
can think of anyway, at this time.
*Drums enter*
Its nota crime.
to have dreams, and to be scared that some day they
will be crushed. so fine.
not this time.
I cant say anything, only pray that eveyrthing
will be fine.
Life's fucked. just my luck.
And I cry. For some life.
to be given back to me, a little human dignity and
i strive.
yes I strive.
Its getting darker cant you see, and this news is killing me
like a knife.
(Oh life). I take my knife.
I press down onto my neck, the feeling chilling, the feeling red
and its life. oh sweet life.
It is lost, what can i say, not my fault it ends this way.
that life sucks. Yes life sucks.... Yes its fucked.....Yes life sucks(fades)

its meant to be stacato and slow. with breaks between most snetences.

No comments: