Monday, April 16, 2007

rannald's 33/06 collection

Hahah!!
Rannald relishes in the literary art which is poetry.
The 33/06 collection.


--
SHEREEN
fairy god mother give me wings! no wait- how abt more money? ive got my gucci, my prada all waiting for me. dadada ... oh wait whats with that old pumpkin thing? (thats so out girlfriend~). What I need now is a rich boyfriend. Thats right. Bring him to me!

---
SAM
baller by day, romeo by night. oh my juliet, where thou art this night? roses know me by name, violets do too. oh baby! they are just waiting for you. I'll strum you tunes with my strange voice, songs of love and passion. oh my dear do not fear- these oversized clothes of mine. It hides the shame of that now skinny frame (as i compete with the POWS beside me)- so now, embrace me!
---
NADIA

drama drama is in me
oh may the heavens dance with me!
let me act another scene
yes even suria let it be
than any hasim tutorial- oh woe the day!
ohwait, heres food i spy
mmm some sumptious chicken rice!
aww damn theres some on the floor.
no ones looking.
shhh....
MUNCH.
---

KEN

food food give me more. i need more food. BAH.

---
SOEFIE

wake up wake up i must
at 5am not miss the bus
cuz the beds so good oh!
it cant be true!
wait arent I in dreamland now?
cuz the clocks pointing to 9am now.
but no, its not right, to tj i must go.
my face, my face, to hasim i must show.
(no wait, more of tong rather. than sickening bastard. oh i shudder!)


tutorial undone, no, that doesnt matter.
as long as my hasim, sees that I am here.
(yes MY hasim. you got that right. maybe I can convert him!)

No comments: