Wednesday, June 20, 2007

take my pain away

I think if any band was to be associated with the movie half nelson, it would have to be "Jimmy eat world". either them or Bob Marley. haha. yeaa...

-------

The moon was so clean today. so. sharp. and clean. picturesque to the point of perfection. you should have seen it. sigh.

--------


It really must suck to not have any neighbours you know... Just people you can say hi to on the way home. people who you can go over to, just for coffee or a chat. or just ring up and go cycle with. damn i miss pasir ris heights. as eccentric as it was, it was home. i want to go back home. gaah. of course the people there made it what it was. dharvin. kyle. peter keith. sigh. no doubt about it. I wanna go home.

..

I wanna go skate.


I wanna go skate, right now. Now. and not go for my lit paper tomorrow. i wanna see how far i can travel. then sleep where ever i find myself. I wanna forget about exams. i wanna forget about getting a scholarship. i just wanna stay up late at night and feel alive, for a change.
..

maybe tonight, ill sleep with my window open. my curtains been drawn for a good 6 months. dont ask me why. it just has.

.
why do i feel compelled to sleep, when my body knows i dont feel it?
what am i trying to achieve, here?
ah, heck it.
im off.


No comments: