Tim Allen has acted in too many santa clause movies.
---
Friday was an unforgettable day. Things like that dont happen
to everybody. Things like that dont happen everyday.
..couldnt sleep till 2am saturday.
thinking about character. and values. and
what it means to have hardly changed as a person?
and what it means to have grown up?
could it be possible that I actually respect that 17 year old rishik
more than i like who i am today? I hope it doesnt get worse, as
I get older.
but well. for now. i think im safe. not alot is happening.
that i cant keep up with.
so ill keep my chin up to the stars. sigh.
---
"give bad advice, and wont think twice"
---
I bet they are hearts all over the world tonight
With the love of their life who feels..
What I cant feel
No comments:
Post a Comment