Sunday, January 04, 2009

to learn french or to learn malay??

ill go if i had the means


but what does that even mean


---
Haiku for Writers
by Rishik V.jay Menon


making Our World safe
for dreamers and lovers though

not from re-vo-lu-tion

---


The means to travel? The means to take a bigass loan
with an equally if not unfairly bigass interest rate to boot?

The means to have a dream and want it to happen?

Maybe the means is the will to take a risk and see just
where life is going to take you next. Not the means to gamble.

Just the means to believe in one. And oh believe me, I have

the means alright. I have the means to stare and gawk
and I also have the means to put my feet through the door.

I have what it takes. To take me that far. Uncomfortable as
it may be. Its still a trip. Thats within. My. Reach. My. Sacrifice.

My... Means...



--

Thought it would have been 20km.
But according to sony erricson, it was only 19.2. =(

If only i didnt get lost in between bedok reservoir park and kembangan mrt.
fuck. well. at least my speed isnt that bad. 1 hour 48 minutes 1 second.

im sure i can only get faster. im sure.


Soon ill stop running 20.
before you know it, itll be May. and the numbers will add up.



21.195 + 21 = X

Q. DO you have what it takes?

the conclusion is forgone. I cant escape fate.


--


Im out.

No comments: