Wednesday, May 06, 2009

communist pig

i understand giving. i understanding taking. i dont know why, but im just super uneasy with the idea of sharing. just gets on my nerves.

i guess communism isnt meant for me.
---

"We Just Dont Care(PDA)" vs "Delicate"

we might make out...when nobody's there...its not that were scared...its just that its..delicate.

lets make love...maybe somewhere they might discover us...


hahah. and i like them both.

---

Spider Thread
by risheek

Spider thread
catching my attention spam
ming across the distance
tween that sunlight and some indecision
of my steps towards your
hopeless ambition

its timing.
thats lead us to this alarming 
charm so surreal coruscating 
sparkles start to steal
the magic from the lime and shine 
from eyes across the room to mine 

well what but I
and I feel fine
and your so pretty 
sing pretty lines
to me, to me
you see,
but only for a while
before i lose you to the light
yes you
your so pretty for tonight

spider web
catch my admiration
agaisnt the odds and angles of elevation
your focal length merely 
agravates the time itll take me
to get away from your sight    

well what but I
and I feel fine
and your so pretty 
sing pretty lines
to me, to me
you see,
but only for a while
before i lose you to the light
yes you
your so pretty for tonight
tonight will last me all my life
--

my home is the most awesome bed and breakfast. 
loves it.
...

"Do It alone" by Sugarcult
And hell have I done it alright. for longer than i imagined.

No comments: