working on two poems right now.
'weather' and 'spider thread'. Hope itll be done by June.
sigh. busy time in the office. but its MayDay, so i think it was only right, that I went cycling this morning to the tune of MP3s ive not changed since nov 07. gosh time flies. if its not on 2 wheels its too slow.
Flashback.
You should not marry the person you can live with.
rather someone you cant live without.
but that simply doesnt sit with reality.
human spirit is too strong for that.
my thoughts?
its a slow steady fire. that cant be put out with absence. only a change of mind.
"100 years of solitude" is a beautiful book.
but as a matter of personal preference I prefer "birds without wings".
maybe its because ones a transalation and the other is an original.
My current favourite song is Sophia by Nerina Pallot.
Played in my head the whole way as I jogged 27km, from Pasir Ris to East Coast.
Maybe this weekend I can break the 30km barrier. heh.
ill need more songs.
the most awesome song from the movie Transformers
"baby come back" by player =)--
If I become a newscaster I wonder what my goodbye call would be like?
No comments:
Post a Comment