5 Jason Mraz CDs aint excessive! He only has produced 5 CDs after all..
Any MORE than 5, ahh, THEN I have a problem.
--
'Own Time Own Target' and 'Leave No Man Behind' are amongst my favourite army slogans/catch phrases.
of course special mention goes to "wake up your idea". and "one times good one". ahh so many priceless one liners. good days. =)
--
Writing a new song. similar to "blame it on the weather" with its heavy singaporean-references. more singlish though.
Here are the chorus ideas I was bashing about in my head before i came up with my final decision.
Draft 1
Nothing less than Cat 1
will stop me tonight
you'll be my light
dont need the sun
we'll just pack up and run
Another Idea
Nothing less than Cat 1
will stop me tonight
there is no fight
you are the one
and only girl that I like
Final Pick
"Nothing less than Cat 1
will stop me tonight
it just feels right
you by my side
5 mikes, I pack up and come
Even after last light
you are my sun
I cant be stopped
till my job is done
by nothing less than Cat 1"
Hopefully this decision makes sense once I complete the rest of the song.
wont be long now. just another two verses to go. and the chords should work out too.
--
foots recovered. running resumes today.
No comments:
Post a Comment