Penelope's Theme from the Brother's Bloom Soundtrack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP8znu3xc-M
I'd like to watch this movie some day. With a soundtrack like that. How wrong can it be?
..
I cant remember when I started losing my mind for you. but it was around the same time I wrote this.
...
its embarrassing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP8znu3xc-M
I'd like to watch this movie some day. With a soundtrack like that. How wrong can it be?
..
I cant remember when I started losing my mind for you. but it was around the same time I wrote this.
...
its embarrassing
how easily you do this
you make me make a fool of myself
forget my age
race down streets
of memories
you could have scarcely guessed
i possessed
save some
serendipity
pre-destiny
somewhere in the stars...
and thats not a possibility Im ruling out just yet.
youre a woman of histories
so rather
than worry of the future
you take me back into my past
and make me feel twelve.
you entrance me
with tales of love and magic
indulgently
you force me to confess
my innocence to you
its almost as if you feed off it
and even if you did, what can I do?
you make me feel funny,
risible, your giggles
gives me tingles
gives me hope
you've sent this cynic reeling
this pessimist feeling
this atheist believing
got me
got me living
like i once prayed was possible
in absolutely uncertain terms
you vindicate my quiet dreams
am I convinced?
for now it seems
convinced..
that this life is beautiful
without alcohol and cigarettes
tasting coffee, chocolates
so shamelessly
im for it
because
you
you
you make me wanna hold your hand
you make me forget not to smile
you make me believe in the past
the present the future
(will it be heaven)
in people
in a while
your gonna make me
make big mistakes
like only I know im bound to take..
exactly how, though,
i really dont quite know,
the only thing im sure,
so far, is its not gonna involve
me letting you go.
(will it be heaven)
in people
in a while
your gonna make me
make big mistakes
like only I know im bound to take..
exactly how, though,
i really dont quite know,
the only thing im sure,
so far, is its not gonna involve
me letting you go.
No comments:
Post a Comment