Friday, May 13, 2011

keep calm and carry on

What makes movies like Donnie darko and fight club, so scary to me is how real it could be... how plausible and likely, that that guy, with the visions, having dreams, imagining convoluted plots, unsure of reality, suffering from paranoid schizophrenia, talking to people who dont really exist.. That guy could be me. I doubt my own reality enough times as it is, without these movies. oh believe me, a good imagination and a bad memory serves to confuse myself more than anything, thinking up alternative histories, hypothetical futures, so rather easily, im not always sure of my reality, and deja vus send me doubting my own reality even more. didn't I dream this place before. wasnt that a dream. I swear Ive never been here. but I DID. in my DREAM!

--

Heres a thought for the future rishik to think back about. 4 subjects to take in year3.

History of English Law
Law and Ethics
Research Essay
Law and Development (offered by SOAS)

cause you know 1 year into the future, when its time to make a decision, the last thing Im gonna think about is the past.

No comments: