In a continuation of yesterday's spirit, of writing songs for my friends by stealing tunes of famous pop songs, I present....
---
"Thats What I Call LDR!"
---
"Thats What I Call LDR!"
(A 'Hey There Delilah' Tribute)
by Rishik Menon
Hey there Sakina, what's it like in old Clementi
I'm like 22 stops awayby train, this beats taking PIE,
yes its true
one hour plus to get to you.
what to do?
Hey there Sakina, is damn headache la, this distance
Listen finish to my CD,
now this song again must listen
it never end,
now pregnant lady make me stand
I si beh sian
Why must meet at Holland V
Why must meet at Holland V
You know I living in Changi
Why must meet at Holland V
Meet at Holland V
Hey there Sakina, though you live so very far
when using skype, it doesnt matter
whether Marsiling or Myanmar
is where youre at
as long got internet, can chat.
sometimes skype lag
If Im late, must take the car
Why must meet at Holland V
Meet at Holland V
Hey there Sakina, though you live so very far
when using skype, it doesnt matter
whether Marsiling or Myanmar
is where youre at
as long got internet, can chat.
sometimes skype lag
Why must meet at Holland V
Why must meet at Holland V
You know I living in Changi
Why must meet at Holland V
Meet at Holland V
If Im late, must take the car
Buey tahan this LDR
Top up my EZ link card every week
Your friends all make fun of me
they say "wha, this boy, very free"
travel across the island just to meet
Sakina, I wanna spend time with you
But have you seen this taxi queue
The booking fare is gonna be damn pain
Who can I blame
Top up my EZ link card every week
Your friends all make fun of me
they say "wha, this boy, very free"
travel across the island just to meet
Sakina, I wanna spend time with you
But have you seen this taxi queue
The booking fare is gonna be damn pain
Who can I blame
Hey there Sakina
You be good, work hard and study
Soon you'll find a job and graduate
with your bachelors in history, its okay
if you dont work in Singapore or stay
doesnt matter how far away
I'll be waiting everyday
Just take care, kay?
I'll meet you at Holland V
I'll meet you at Holland V
Though I living in Changi
I'll meet you at Holland V
Meet at Holland V
No comments:
Post a Comment