for the next few days, I plan to finish up as many half complete songs as possible. Starting, today, with Soefie's Mom.
=)
Soefie's Mom
by Rishik Menon
(VERSE 1)
Soefie can I come over after tuition (after tution)
=)
Soefie's Mom
by Rishik Menon
(VERSE 1)
Soefie can I come over after tuition (after tution)
We can finish homework and use playstation (playstation)
I saw your mom this morning at the HDB lift (HDB lift)
She was carrying the barang from her market trip (Market trip)
(PRE-CHORUS)
I know Im not the good muslim, you want me to be!
But I’ll be fasting everyday this year, to get myself ready!
(CHORUS)
Soefie’s mom is making beef rendang!
Its all I want, and Ive waited for so long
Soefie invite me
To hari raya puasa please!
You might think somethings wrong
but you should really try her beef rendang
(Soefie's Mom is Making Beef Rendang)
(Soefie's Mom is Making Beef Rendang)
(VERSE 2)
Can you ta pau the leftover for me to school? (bring it to school)
I hope you don’t mind, can you ta pau it full.. (Ta pau it full)
I know you dont like to see food go to waste (go to waste)
So I help you finish, so sedap la, this taste (such a taste)
(PRE-CHORUS)
So I help you finish, so sedap la, this taste (such a taste)
(PRE-CHORUS)
I mean I like your cooking too, your nasi biryani
But when it comes to beef rendang, oh soefie can’t you see?
(CHORUS)
Soefie’s mom is making beef rendang!
Its all I want and Ive waited for so long
Oh, please invite me
To your Aidilfitri Feast
You might think somethings wrong, but
Have you tried that beef rendang?
(FINAL CHORUS)
Soefie's mom is making beef rendang
Its all I want, and I’ve waited for so long
Soefie marry me
I really need this recipe
I wish I could be strong
But its really shiok this beef rendang
(Soefie's Mom is Making Beef Rendang)
(Soefie's Mom is Making Beef Rendang)
-END-
=D
(Soefie's Mom is Making Beef Rendang)
(Soefie's Mom is Making Beef Rendang)
-END-
=D
No comments:
Post a Comment