Sunday, October 09, 2011

its all a matter of perspective

"cause when a guy gets with a lot of girls, he's a player. but when a girl gets with a lot of guys, she's a slut. so obviously, thats blatant sexism. or chauvinism. or misogyny. or whatever. call it what you want.. its bullshit is all I mean."

"but.. is it really? cause its easier for girls to get guys than it is for guys to get girls. so yeaa. obviously since guys are playing from a disadvantage, we gotta praise them??"


---
"so what would you do if war came. if the proverbial button was actually pushed?"
"what else can I do? pack it up and go, la.."

(after some more discussion)

"wait, didnt you just say you would leave singapore if there was war?"
"what? no, i didnt!"
"You said you'd pack up and go!"
"Ya, ya. I meant, pack up and go, as in report to camp.."
"ahhh... big difference.."

No comments: