Sunday, October 02, 2011

thislove

Sure the lyrics can be found online at lyricsmania and songmeanings.com
but for some reason its only half complete. and not even all right. so here we go.

---

this love by younghearts

(Verse 1)
The truth in short
Someone's got to love someone more
It's all a power struggle
The truth here now
The pair of us are far too proud
To say we need each other

So hold your tongue
Words cannot erase the damage done
We'll only hurt each other
So keep your drugs, keep your wine
Whatever helps you pass the time
You've got your life and I've got mine, my lover

Cause darling, truth be told

(Chorus)
This love, this love,
this love can't last forever
this love, this love,
this wont last..

this love, this love,
this love wont last forever
this love, this love,
this love cant last..

(Verse 2)
I think you chose
well judging by the powder around your nose
It was a losing battle
So was it fate, or was it fair?
Or was it love that led us here,
I could not see, will you tell me, my dear?

Cause Darling, All I know

(Chorus)

this love, this love,
this love wont last forever
this love, this love,
this love cant last..


this love, this love,
this love wont last forever
this love, this love,
this love cant last..

(Bridge)
Still I cannot give up
Well, I go to bed, and I sleep and I dream of love
My heart is frozen stuck
Well I go to bed, and I sleep and I dream of you..
I dream of you...

Cause darling, truth be told


(Chorus)

this love, this love,
this love wont last forever
this love, this love,
this love cant last..

(Outro)
Hold your tongue
Your not leaving here with me
You were gone, youre gone
Shut the door after you leave

Darling, Hold your tongue

Your not leaving here with me
You were gone, youre gone
Shut the door after you leave

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLfNxqbsgQA&feature=related

No comments: