Saturday, January 28, 2012

30 Seconds to Mars

the music video to kings and queens by 30 seconds to mars reminds me of a few movies.

mainly "warriors". but also a little bit of "the lost boys" and "fight club".

but even listening to it without watching the video, im reminded of east coast park at night. for various reasons. and maybe a little bit about the days when I used to skate around pasir ris following zenn, sean, dharvin in their escapades.
those moments so late dark.. were damn well magical.. no regret for no time was wasted.
even if i never had the guts back then to excel like they did. at least I was there. and that was enough for me. being alive at night, in that moment, witnessing what I did. ive had a good life, la. glad for all thats happened to me so far.

-
itsa good week for me, sports wise I suppose. the singapore slingers won and are at the top of the table (miraculously). spurs won the FA cup match against watford. nadal won the semifinal match again federer. things could be worse.. also west ham are on top of the championship and are looking pretty strong to weather the rest of the season. things have definitely been worse..

-

sorted my gym membership out which means I need to go way more often now to justify this expenditure.
i suppose I should also stop being late for lectures considering how much tuition fees im paying. sigh. it'll all pay off in the end. its fine. as long as I lead a happy life.

4 more months till Im home in Singapore. 7 more weeks of uni, 8 more weeks till easter break, and 4 more months and I wont be a 2nd year anymore. godwilling. pass all my papers. but yeaa, how quick time flies.

and also, shan has become an australian PR. strange how quickly these things happen. its 2012. damn this speed. gotta put some brakes to this life, and reign in it all in before it gets out of hand.



 

No comments: