Wednesday, June 08, 2005

What's wrong is everywhere

I swear. What's wrong is everywhere by the jealous sound IS a great song. When they finally dot he movie of my life, this song will probably be in the soundtrack. Haha. Yeah.


and so I'm sick. And now I'm pretty freaked. a big fat cockroach ran across the table, and dissapeared. Thats the scarry part. it dissapeared. so now who nows where it might be. haha. this was one of those big fat cockroaches, which have really hard shiny shells. liek the kind you see in fear factor. *brrrr*. this house is freaky.



two reasons could have caused this. A) my maid is doing enough to clean the house, and it seems we might have to live without a maid pretty soon. haha. taht woudl be fun. B) my house is too near the jungle. We might be moving to the condo pretty soon, though. but thats sad. i liek this house. i like my room. sighs. oh well.


and now since i am so dam free. i will post all the songs/poems i wrote in the past. and maybe later do the thign i was supposed to do for Mr Tan. haha. and then i'll practise my piano. haha. talk about priorities.



Everytime i start to feel.
This pain it is so real.
This affliction; from your cruel deception.
This hopeless and wishful ambition
of mine and I know
That I should stop writing this song
sooner than later, because everything
always ends up wrong.

You talk like everything's good.
But I know this ain't how it should
be; Please dont do this to me.
Lady cant you see.
This hopeless and wishful ambitions of mine
are tearing my heart into half.
But I just cant seem to get enough.
(This really sucks)

I hold this pen,
Just as i hold my dreams of me and you.
but then again.
You just cant seem to see whats true.

haha. one of my worse poems. next.


Its late night. I'm at home.
I wake up. All alone.
This is all. That I find.
Thats's resting. On my mind.
I cant talk. Or Tell you.
How I feel. About who.
Its getting. So Late now.
I feel like I am falling down.

So i crawl into a corner.
And wait till I cant remember.
Of the tears from weeks before.
You know that, I wont say more.
Of the wake from the storm.
And I just wish
things will all move on.

the weeks fly. And months too.
(You) dont think of me.
I dotnt hink of you.
And thats fine. So I say.
I go home. Sit and pray.
Cause no one. Can help me.
Tahts how I feel. evidently.
It has been. So Long now.
Yet I still feel, like i am falling down.


hmphhhh. next is my personal favourite.


Will you, will you beleive me.
If i said that i dreamt of you?
I swore, I dont know what to do.
(Baby its true)
And is it asking too much
If i said i need someone like you.
Please would you come and pull me through?
(Pull me through)

Darkness never growing old.
Melancholic feelings told.
Of past twisted histories
these memories, keep haunting
back and scarring my
whole life.....through....
Girl Ive seen you quench this fire
please help me now, before i tire.


And Will you, will you beleive me.
If i said that i dreamt of you?
I swore, I dont know what to do.
(Baby its true)
And is it asking too much
If i said i need someone like you.
Please would you come and pull me through?
(Pull me through)

I think ive been this place before
I saw it once, now i see more.
Of its drudgery and dequipid
past melodies. This chorus is
falling apart, the foundation
caving out.....just like me heart.

so Will you, will you beleive me.
If i said that i dreamt of you?
I swore, I dont know what to do.
(Baby its true)
And is it asking too much
If i said i need someone like you.
Please would you come and pull me through?
(Pull me through)

And now i cant pretend,
pulling myself, as much as I can.
I must confess. I like the feeling.
of dying and having someone come
and pull me out again.

haha. Okay. this next one is totally random. i dotn know what im trying to say. a total mess of words, and jargon.


I Swear; Now.
I cant go on, Anyhow.
I feel so tensed, my words fall
My thoughts crawl. and
I resent this shit. All that
I feel. Why didnt I realise. The danger
of restraining my anger.
Release it all inside.

Never going to leave it behind me.
All this fcuk that surrounds me.
It has all been locked inside.
too long, my avericious child
has been forecd to hide
now why. dotn you run
soon, its going to walk outside.

I Swear; Now.
I cant go on, Anyhow.
I feel so tensed, my words fall
My thoughts crawl. and
I resent this shit. All that
I feel. Why didnt I realise. The danger
of restraining my anger.
Release it all inside.

Unlocking these cages.
The past ghosts of my phases
another demon flying back.
all those words which i now regret.
burning screaming memories
immortalsie them close to me
no better lesson i woudl have learnt for free.

I Swear; Now.
I cant go on, Anyhow.
I feel so tensed, my words fall
My thoughts crawl. and
I resent this shit. All that
I feel. Why didnt I realise. The danger
of restraining my anger.
Release it all inside.

Now nothign goign to be kept inside me.
Now what i feel, is what your going to see.
No one's gonan screw me anymore.
Here the drums as i walk through the door.

I Swear; Now.
I cant go on, Anyhow.
I feel so tensed, my words fall
My thoughts crawl. and
I resent this shit. All that
I feel. Why didnt I realise. The danger
of restraining my anger.
Release it all inside.


this is one of the fastest songs ive ever written. haha. dont ask why.

Keep painting my thoughts
and drowning my senses
with memories and paradoies
of some other muse's defenses
and later i'll see
just how late it can be
at night. and just this once
i hope I'll get it right.

Talk to me, bring me back,
tell me who I am, everything I said.
You have never met me, what would it matter.
Ive known myslef for 15 years, yet I still shatter.

Every now and then
I need someone like you
to tell me when
to wake up and see
where i went wrong again.
Its late now.
I take a last shower.
I awake now.
It wont last any longer.

Talk to me, bring me back,
tell me who I am, everything I said.
You have never met me, what would it matter.
Ive known myslef for 15 years,
and i wont let myself shatter....again.


they are a few more songs, but for oen reason or another ive decided against posting it. Now. for an impromptu poem. yay. watch as a master peice is written.


Throw the coins into the pond.
See the ripples as the peace is torn.
Hear the harmonica play over again.
A new hope, a new start, and I wont let this end.

I wash your blood, I feel your pain.
I hum to the melody of the the song that you sing.
I write you a song. You say my motives are wrong.
But i'll just keep on writing till the break of dawn.
I wash your dirt, I feel your shame.
I drum to the rhythm of the music you play.
I write you a song. I see a smile being formed.
And Ill just keep on writing till the break of dawn.

Sow the seed into the soil.
Watch them, they bare the fruit of toil.
See the flowers grow to bloom
A new hope, a new start, It wont be ending soon.


Haha. whatever. If you dont like it....Bite me. I cant be bothered what you think.

No comments: